Friday, September 2, 2005

The new London


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Apparently Britney Spears is going to name her child London Preston Spears - after the city where she met Kevin Federline - contrary to reports last month that she would name him simply Preston. She says, "Ever since I was a little girl I thought, for a boy I love Sean Preston - or London Preston. Isn't London pretty? And for a girl I love Addison Shye. I think that's pretty."

Firstly, London is a city not the spawn of two hillbillies.

Secondly, what is it with people naming their children after places? London? Brooklyn? Africa? and also fruit items, Apple for example?

I predict that the next really trendy thing to name your child after will be office supplies..look out for Jennifer Lopez baby "Copier" or perhaps Jessica Simpson's little boy " iBook 4.5"...I'm telling you, it'll happen